Monday, November 9, 2020

Sixth day of Peer Teaching Practice

 We were divided into next 4 groups with 5 members each. My group included Fathima, Hersha , Divya and Ancy. On the sixth day, I decided to take a poem to teach. I chose " Lines Written in the early Spring" written by William Words worth. The poem was very interesting as it described the beauty of nature, how man destroys it while other living and non-living beings like birds, flowers, twigs enjoy the resources of nature and live in harmony. 

The experience of teaching poetry was interesting, but I was not satisfied with my performance, as I am a person who love stories more than poems. But I tried my best to teach it interestingly. But I need to improve my ability to manage time and need to improve reciting. But it`s difficult to recite this poem as it has no rhythmic touch. But I need to work more on it. 

                                        




No comments:

Post a Comment