Thursday, November 12, 2020

Ninth Day of Peer Teaching

 As I finished my poem, there was certain grammar portions in the activity to be discussed. So I decided to take a class on "Types of Sentences". I was nervous as it was the first time to teach grammar portions after a long time. But I prepared well enough to teach it. 

After the class, everyone was so happy hat my class was very effective and the teacher appreciated me. I feel like it was one of the best class i ever took. But I had one mistake in my PPT as I forget to include one word. This will never happen again and I will make my class more good and effective. I can see that, after each day of teaching practice there is a large progress in my preparation and teaching. 



Video presented at the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment