Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Preparation of curriculum- Textual Material

.. A new mode of creativity ..

--Digital Text--

As per our B.Ed curriculum we were asked to prepare a textual material. So I searched a lot to find a poem and prose with a theme that exist in present SCERT textbook. After somany days I found the short story 'In the flood' by Thakazhi Sivasankarapillai. Then I found the English translation of the story approved by Kerala Sahitya Akademi. 

Then with the same theme of natural calamity, I found the poem 'The Day I Went to Sea' by Thishani Doshi. 

With these two marvellous works, I created my digital text in Microsoft word with the text, activities and images. 

Then converted it into a flipbook in fliphtml5 and the link is given below.

https://online.fliphtml5.com/cepdw/fitd/













No comments:

Post a Comment