Thursday, July 11, 2019

Know Me And Be A Part of My Journey

Hello there I'm Adithya M. I live with my family in Chirayinkeezhu, as you may not know much about chirayinkeezhu, Its a quiet nice place a bit away from the city rush and fuss.Usually people know it as the birth place of great actor PremNazir. I did my schooling from G.U.P.S Palavila, G.G.H.S.S Attingal and P.N.M.G.H.S.S. Koonthalloor, Chirayinkeezhu and completed my degree and post graduation at Sn college chempazhanthy.My hobbies are craftworks, reading books, movies and I do draw often.
              I had a teacher in my school days who inspired me a lot. I cant even explain in words how she inspired me. She taught us English at her home because she was not in a good physical condition. But still she was able to teach us in an interesting way. She always guided me to what's right. When I was in my plus one, she passed away. I was shocked, I become so much depressed. After that I never went to anyone else for English tuition, I started learning my self, began to follow what she had told me. She always told that never score less than A+ for English. I passed plus one and plus two with an A+ for English which was her wish. The way she taught, her affection towards us, her knowledge, her passion for teaching even if she was not well, really moved me. So I decided to took English as my career to follow
                I always admired my teachers alot that they are the one who show us the right path. I always Believe that a good teacher is someone who teach the students to become a good human being first..to know what's right and wrong. Teachers can make any change, they can bring light to the darkness in our minds. So here I'm in pursuit to be that light. I invite all of you to be a part of my journey to become a good teacher to mould good individuals for tomorrow.

2 comments: