Friday, July 26, 2019

GOT "SERVED"

..language is arbitrary..learn it with passion..

We saw a new funny video. It was a scene taken from "The Detour : Welcome to Alaska", which is a famous American Television Series. It is well known as one of the leading TBS comedy. It is created by Jason James and Samantha Bee.


As an English student teacher, I am interested in this scene, because this video make us understand how the meaning of each word change according to the context or situation. 

This is actually a funny scene, but the small hidden meaning I found here is how the word "served" created a confusion in a child. To avoid such incidents, we must teach and learn English or any other language in an interesting, effective and communicative way.

As a student teacher I will try my best to make my students love their language and prosper in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment