Saturday, September 5, 2020

Onam Celebration

On September 5, we conducted a virtual onam celebration. We were really excited to watch every programme and to see everyone in set saree. Everyone looked beautiful in set saree and set mundu. Before this day, the competitions were done through virtual platforms and the results will be announced today.


Our teachers surprised us by presenting a wonderful onam wishes to us through pre-recorded video. It was an amazing visual treat for all of us. 



We created an entertainment video for everyone



Then first, their was Presentation of Malayali Manga first round videos. 



I was the first contestant, Adithya. Then there was a second round asking one question to each contestant. The question asked to me was "If you could change anything in this world, how will you make that change ?" I was scared a little, I was given 1 second to think and answer within three second. I answered that, "I am a budding teacher who love teaching. I believe that if I can bring a change in the world, it is only possible through being the change and changing my students to become better human being. I can change the way they behave, the way they respect others, I can make them a better individual so that I can change him, through him I am bring change in his family, friends, society and in the world. Then they presented the photo entries for the competition of Onasadhya and Onapookkalam Photography contest. 


At the end of all the program they announced the winners of Malayali Manga competition.



 I was so happy. Because I won the title "Malayali Manga 2020 of Christ Nagar College of Education".  Second place was crowned by Keerthi and Third place by Reshmi Ratheesh. It was a new experience for me and it will have a special place in my mind. And I also got first prize for Onasadhya photography Contest.







No comments:

Post a Comment