Monday, October 14, 2019

FIRST STEP TO MY PASSION AND DREAM

..First teaching experience as a teacher in Fort Mission Girls School..

FORT MISSION GIRLS SCHOOL

On 14th October 2019 I entered into the Fort Mission School for first five days induction programme I was really scared. Not only me, with me there was Bisni and Viji. We met vice Principal Rani ma'am who was in charge of the school. We were assigned our portions each day morning. On the first day on third period, I got my first class, 8B. When I entered into the class students were so much excited. We met each other. I asked them to introduce themselves but they were more interested to here about me. Then I went to 8D in the 5th period. It was Malayalam medium class. They were restless but I loved their energy to express themselves in front of me. The magical word "Teacher"  really filled our hearts. First day went well. We were waiting for the next day to come.

SYMBOL

.

No comments:

Post a Comment