Sunday, September 8, 2019

TEACHER'S DAY CELEBRATION

"Teachers are the role models to the young generation, they affect the heart of every child and they continue to affect the eternity in the days to come."

On September 5, 2019 we the Christnagarians celebrated Teachers day. As planned before we arranged everything. Morning at 10 AM we beginned our official function. Ann and Parvathy was assigned the duty to anchor the programme. They invited each person on the dias to do their duties of welcome speech, inagural function, felicitation and vote of thanks. To give our principal ma'am Dr. MS Geetha, a wonderful surprise we invited her favourite student, VS Kaikasi, Receipient of the Prestigious "BEST EDUCATIONALIST AWARD" instituted by The Rotary International in the year 2015. 

The moment she saw her student, her face lit up, eyes widened and she burst into tears of happiness. When she was able to talk she thanked all of us for the surprise. 



 

 





















Then Kaikasi ma'am started to speak a few words. That speech really inspired me. I was a person who only heard her name. But in that day My eyes were always searching for her to come. The moment I saw her and heard her speech it mesmerized me. She really inspired me. Then I moved to do my duty to say Vote of thanks. I expressed my heartfelt thanks to everyone present there, especially Kaikasi ma'am for giving me a chance to saw her. It will always be one of the best day of my life.  Then we gifted hand crafted glass paintings to our guest and all our teachers. Then we wind up the programme.

After that we conducted many games for our beloved teachers. Which was so interesting and entertaining.


Bomb in the city winner Sushamma ma'am
Bomb in the city

























In the afternoon we conducted certain cultural games related to onam. Their was a vadamvali competition among we the juniors and our seniirs in which we won. Then there was kudam adi, uri adi and other games. That day was really amazing.


Vadam vali












No comments:

Post a Comment